Using KBase to access PDB Structures and CSMs
At this virtual course, participants had the opportunity to learn about the protein structure-related tools, visualizations, and workflows that have been integrated into DOE KBase. This course was organized jointly by RCSB PDB and DOE KBase.
- Import experimental protein structure data into KBase from the RCSB PDB
- Upload computed structure models of proteins from AlphaFold or RoseTTAFold into KBase
- View experimental structures and computed structure models of proteins in KBase and linking to the broader KBase data resource
- Integrate protein structure analysis into the broader genomics workflows within KBase
- Use the PDB Mol* web-native graphics viewer for exploring protein structures within KBase